The concept of self-storage has been around for a time much longer than one might assume. The thought first started from China, where the first prototype version or the origin of this industry can be traced from. Back there, 2000 years ago, people used to store valuable belongings in clay pots which were stored in underground storage pits. These pits were also guarded to ensure only the owner could access them.
This idea eventually reached the United states in around 1891 when two brothers, Martin and John Bekins, founded Bekin Van lines in Nebraska. But it is worth mentioning that it took another 7 decades for the industry to gain significance and growth.
By now, there are more than 59000 self-storage facilities worldwide, as stated by the Self Storage Association. And the majority is concentrated in the United States. Perhaps because of the growing urbanization and the need for extra storage spaces. But bottom line is, there are a lot of storage spaces is the US and if you are looking for one, you are at the right place.
Let us look through some of the Best storage spaces in and around Wyoming.
Riverside’ Mini Storage self-storage company has a to-the-point and compact home page with a blue and white layout. Their homepage provides all the direct links to all of their features which we will be talking about in the next paragraph. Scrolling down a little bit gets you to an introductory video that showcases information. And the video is followed by some contact information on the right and some links to pages on the left.
- Riverside Mini Storage provides its customers with storage units of various sizes.
- They provide temporary storage for those people who are looking for storage options for a short amount of time.
- They also provide extra storage and car storage, as well as the option of Outdoor storage for those in need. Furthermore, this company in Wyoming also stores excess inventory for businesses, paperwork or any other commercial assets that you may need to store.
- Riverside Mini Storage in Wyoming also provides 24-hour video surveillance to ensure the security and safety of your personal and professional belongings.
- This self-storage company in Wyoming provides discounted senior rates, which is a major advantage to their senior customers. By far, this is the first self-storage company that provides senior discounts I’ve come across.
- The manager of the company is on site 24 hours a day, or so they claim. If it is true, then this ensures that you get top-tier information and all kinds of help that you may need.
Sizes and Prices
The company provides sizes starting from 4×10 ft which costs $40 per month, and $35 for seniors. Their storage sizes go up to 10×30 ft units which cost $150 per month, $135 for seniors. They also have outdoor storage spaces.
Downtown self-storage company is located in Wyoming and is another good choice if you are looking for self-storage options in the area. The website is adorned in a calm blue which makes the yellow text and infographics pop. Furthermore, their website provides a login portal that allows you to login on their website and make online payments and booking from the comfort of your own home.
- The Downtown self-storage company provides a truckload of features that are beneficial and essential for the security of your belongings.
- The facility has digital video surveillance which ensures that any cases of theft or robbery don’t go unnoticed. They also provide the option to manage your unit from the convenience of your own home.
- Their SSL security website protects your personal information so that no harm comes to your digitally.
- The company also provides on site security which works as an additional security measure. This helps preventing any misdeeds or thievery in the facility.
- They provide units of different sizes as well as drive-up access to certain units. If you require this provision then Downtown self-storage can help you with the same. They also provide temperature control to ensure your belongings are preserved perfectly.
Sizes and Prices
The lowest priced storage units that Downtown provides are the Intermountain locker units which are perfect for storing any extra tools or when you don’t need that big of a space. The 5 x 5 x 4 units cost $35 per month while the 5 x 5 x 8 units costs $55.
The price increases with an increase in size. Their 5 x 10 Durbin units cost $75 per month, while the 10 x 10 one costs $95, the 10 x 20 one costs $135 and so on.
The company boasts a stunning website that is a mixture of simplicity and modernness. The home page showcases a part of the huge facility and scrolling further down brings you to a few reviews left by customers. The comments speak about how clean and well-maintained the place is, along with the easy accessibility of the parkings. As you scroll further until the bottom, you will find a contact portal through which you can easily send a message to them.
The Casper Mini Storage provides its customers with:
- 24/7 controlled access of the storage facilities which ensures that you can access your belongings at any time you want.
- The self-storage company from Wyoming also provides drive-up access to storage units, as well as RV and boat spaces and vehicles storage.
Sizes and Prices
Casper Mini self-storage company provides a variety of sizes of storage units for different prices accordingly. They have 4 sizes of units. The sizes are 5 x 10, 10 x 10, 10 x 15 and 10 x 20. And accordingly the prices are $40, $60, $80 and $100 per month respectively.
Also, Find the Best Self-Storage Units in Garden Grove
The AA Casper storage website first and foremost showcases the location of the facility which helps customers. Following the map, is a brief introduction to the different-sized units and their prices. On scrolling further, you will be faced with the AA casper storage blog, which might have answers if you are wondering whether or not you need a storage unit.
AA Casper self-storage company in Wyoming provides its customers with features like:
- Great customer service which is often a deal breaker win this industry. The type of customer service you get and the help you receive is a big part of the self-storage experience. Good customer service staff are helpful and informative and help in providing you with the unit that suits you best.
- The company also provides the option of online bill payment which cuts down the hassle of paying the fees and bills in time.
- Most interestingly, the company provides Tenant protection which provides insurance for your stored products in case of any unforeseen circumstances. The protection covers your stored objects from vandalism, burglary, lightning, hail, explosions, water, etc and there are different packages you can choose from, with the lowest starting from $9 per month.
Sizes and Prices
Their lowest unit available is the 5 x 10 unit which costs $62 per month. As we move up to bigger sizes like 10 x 10 x 8, 10, x 15 x 8 and 10 x 20, the price also goes up $99, $99 and $129 per month respectively.
The Reddish brown and white website of Casper’s #1 self-storage facility, or as they call themselves, first gives you the option to find yourself a suitable unit. As you scroll down further, you will find a map that pinpoints the location of the Superior self-storage facility in Casper, Wyoming. The panel right below provides some information about the features of the company.
The company provides keypad gate entry as well as perimeter fencing to ensure security of the stored items.
They also provide drive-up access as well as a security camera for cctv surveillance.
They also provide the option of online bill payment so that customers can easily pay their dues online without hassle.
Sizes and Prices
Their smallest unit is the 5 x 10 unit which costs $65 a month. Their medium ones,10 x 10 and 15 x 10 cost $85 and $100 respectively. This goes on until their largest unit of size 10 x 30, which costs $205 per month.
The website first provides you the option to rent a storage online, along with their number right below. As you scroll you will find information about the sizes of units they offer. Towards the bottom of the homepage there is a video that gives you a view of the facility from a drone eye perspective.
Like many other storage facilities, the Safe and Secure storage company also provides keypad-accessible entry to the facility. This makes sure that only you can access your belongings and takes the security up a notch.
The facility is laden with security cameras as well to keep an eye on the situation and units at all times. This helps in the prevention of thefts and robberies.
The whole facility is enclosed within a 6 foot barbed wire fence which is well-lit at night.
Sizes and Prices
The sizes range from 5 x 10, 10 x 10, 10 x 15, 10 x 20 and 10 x 30. The prices for the same are $60, $75, $85, $115 and $155 respectively. Rv, boat and other parkings are $45 per month.
The Fossil Creek Secure storage company from Wyoming has a plain and simple grey website. The home page first provides some insight on their features. The following section provides some quick links which can directly take you to their units, hours and contact info, features etc.
- The newly built Fossil Creek storage facility provides enhanced protection through their coded electronic gate and building entry.
- The company promises 24/7 access to the customers’ belongings.
- Furthermore, the website also has an online Pay My Bill option through which one can easily pay the fees through online transactions.
Sizes and Prices
The prices of the units are informed to people only through the call option in their units section. But their units range from 5 x 10 to 10 x 30 sized units.
Also, Find the Best Self-Storage Units in Santa Clarita
The bright Red and Blue website is like a kick to your tired pupils which brings your attention back to the information on-screen. The top of the homepage provides you the links of their Location and pricing page, as well as their leasing, contact, penske and Moving, auction and Storing stories pages. Their commercial and business storage is suitable for storing business docs, merchandise and personal belongings.
- They provide 24-hour access 7 days a week.
- They don’t ask for any deposits or administrative fees. And they also accept credit cards.
- The company provides 24-hour CCTV surveillance alongside digital monitoring for extra security.
- The facility is fully fenced with a security code access.
Sizes and prices
The company provides a ton of size options for those interested. Their sizes start from 5 x 8 and go up to 10 x 40 for indoor storages. Their RV parkings spaces go up to 12 x 40. Meanwhile their lowest price is $35 per month, while the highest is $210 per month.
The perky Blue and White website provides a lot of information right at the front page. From unit sizes and prices, to their nearby locations and their customer service hours; it is all there. The company also believes in giving back to the community and hence does donations to charity.
- They provide a Unit size guide which helps customers find the right unit for themselves.
- Their facility is gated and fenced to ensure and enhance security.
- They have 24-hour video surveillance as well.
- Furthermore, to ensure customer satisfaction, they also have an online booking and call center.
Sizes and Prices
Their smallest unit is the 5 x 10 unit which costs $35 per month. The medium sizes are 10 x 10 and 10 x 10, with different features which brings forth a difference in their pricing. Their large sizes are 10 x 15 and 10 x 20, with the extra large ones being 10 x 30 and 15 x 30. And the costliest unit costs $228 per month.
And this was the list of the top self-storage companies in Wyoming. Self-storage Wyoming is a great way to ensure that your belongings aren’t damaged during a move, or during renovation or whatever other issue you may have going on.
Self-storage allows you to make some space at home for things you love, and free up your home from the clutter of junk that has become obsolete. There are many such storage facilities, so if you are looking for one, this list might be a good place to start.